Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pre-event post: Getting prepped

Thanks to Reimaru/Blacksword Family's guide on going to events, I have take the liberty on preparing for this big day!

To start off, here's a list of items I'll be bringing with me:
  • Ball point pens
  • Paper
  • Pre-Registration forum
  • unscratched GE GVC
  • Pentel Pen
  • XXXX
  • Headphones (fashion statement)
  • Cellphone
  • Starbucks Tumbler
  • some Shirts
  • Hand Towel
  • Umbrella
  • Cap
  • An extra bag
  • Food
Okay, I'll be needing the pens for any instances I need to write down for registering for the event and other happenings (raffle, activities, etc.). Paper will be useful in taking down some notes like contact numbers or useful info. Of course, I need my pre-registration form and an unscratched GVC in order to register at the Express Lane. Pentel Pen? I want to get the siggies of my friends and a SPECIAL GUEST. XXXX? That's something too personal for me to disclose!

Well, other stuff is already self-explanatory and goes without saying. Oh, I must make sure my cellphone's fully charged for me to be able to make contact to friends and family. Since it's summertime here, I gotta be prepared in getting sweaty! :P

I'll make sure I get to post about what will happen at the Domination II event of e-Games. Hope this'll be a good one ever since the Intel Machinimasia Movie Making Workshop and POGS 2008.

No comments:

My family