Monday, April 14, 2008

Dreamz and Fantazzies Fulfilled! (Part 2 of 2)

My fighter reaching veteran didn't stop there! Stephanie (Elementalist) and Sabrina (Scout) were on the road on reaching Level 100 too! Right after Marvin (Fighter) got promoted and learned the Advance Guard/Garde stance, I met up with gellardes and Colbourn once again to continue leveling up. It was a tedious task, with ocassional AFKs, deaths and resurrections. Well, I ended up sleeping through the night and I took the risk of going AFK big time.

Waking up the next morning, I continued on leveling without Colbourn but gellardes was still with me. I ended up teaming up with one of the Vongola Brothers and one of gellardes' friends in the process. After ocassionally AFK'ing to check on some websites, I finally did it. Stephanie and Sabrina have hit Level 100!!! If I were to use my fellow bloggers' happy statement, it would be "tambling sabay split sa ere." For those of you who are clueless about it, it's translated as "tumbling while doing a split mid-air." For the tambling/tumbling, we Filipinos consider it as the flips of a gymnast.

So excited, I was able to have Stephanie promoted. That's when I did the pic of my Fighter (more like me!) doing the Dance Pose. Remember newly promoted Veterans, you can get the 10th Pose Volume from Andre as long as you have a Veteran character in your current team when you speak to him! I left out Sabrina because I was advised not to promote her to Veteran just yet. I still need Sabrina to stay as the main medic of the family for her to assist the other two. Oh yeah, an event happened right after this happy moment! Here's my coverage as well!

I remember saving up for the materials I need for a level 100 costume for Elementalists because I took a chance in in buying 10 Andre Costume Boxes months ago and I got a couple of Mutation Elementalist Costumes and an extra Original Female Elem Costume in the process. Reading the recipe for the Rosa Matrimonia Costume (it's my super favorite for the Females!), I needed:
  • Elementalist Level 100
  • 1 Original Male Elem Costume*
  • 1 Original Female Elem Costume
  • 1 Robe of Wind Costume
  • 1 Mutation Elem Costume
  • 3 Triumph Fillers*
  • Level 100 Andre Janzur*
I took note of this recipe in my head so when that day ever came, I will just gather the other materials. The items I marked with an asterisk indicates that I didn't have those items yet on the day itself. However, when that day came, I was able to acquire the Original Male Elem Costume and the Triumph Fillers. Now I needed was a Level 100 Andre Janzur which I don't have yet! I remembered that when leveling up with gellardes, he was leveling up his Andre Janzur to Veteran. When I asked if he could craft me the costume, he told me to meet him at Auch. After giving the items to him, he gave me what I have longed for: Rosa Matimono Costume! Immediately when I got it, I wore over my Elementalist Le Blanc armor and wore the matching head piece. Never have a accomplished a feat so challenging... Indeed my dreamz and fantazzies have come true!


Rosa Matrimonio Costume! Is zis for real?!?

Bless the gellardes family for his support in making this dream and fantazzy come true! Well, that's all I got for now people! Hope you too will fulfill your dreamz and fantazzies! Oh yeah, what's this entry about without the Man in White himself as a dedication to his life's statement?


Dreamz and fantazzies can come true! Believe in yourself!

No comments:

My family