Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still alive but no Internet!

Just posting to tell all of you that I'm still alive but I ain't got no Internet. Blame on my service provider although they've been "doing the very best that they can." I just got my new PC set up and ready for patching but this is what they do to me (and my sisters)?!?!?

Dammit. They better resolve the issue today (before maintenance) or I will definitely blow my head off for this! The reason why I don't have Internet because it was in the process of upgrading to a better and faster plan. Can't give you updates on current status of my family right now. This post is strictly for my disappointment with my current service provider. Want to know? I'll tell you if you can guess it correctly or if I get enough comments about this...

No comments:

My family