Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dreamz and Fantazzies Fulfilled! (Part 1 of 2)

After 11 months of playing Granado Espda, it all came down to this...

I AM FINALLY A VETERAN!!!

Yes indeed. I have reached such a status and it is a FIRST FOR ME IN ANY MMORPG I HAVE EVER PLAYED! My biggest thanks to IAH Games, IMC Games, e-Games, Kim Hak Kyu, Takhisis Faction and my fellow bloggers for being with me during my whole journey in reaching level 100! Well, time for me to tell the tale on the day I have reached level 100/Veteran...

Right after I got home from work, I logged in and decided to AFK at Topolo Durga since I had a prior dental appointment to attend to. In the process, I decided to purchase a Pioneer's Level 80 Leather Armor for my Scout so she can live a little longer and the DEF rating was worth my money. After producing one of those armors, it'll be 12 High Grade Glaziums for the next one. I better watch what I make then... After the dental appointment, I had the chance to level up with Colbourn once again! As usual, we journeyed to the 1st Floor of the Skullic Dungeon. After time passed, I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to use my powerleveling kit! So, I bought 1 day Expert Manuals for both Combat and Tactics. I also bought my "1-day rental wing set."

Coming back at the site, Colbourn had teamed us up with a player from Malaysia by the name of gellardes. We had a good chat throughout the evening and he event commented that he liked the song "Anak" by Freddie Aguilar. Wow! It was really nice of him to appreciate that song because it reminds him of his childhood. Plus, he got to hear it in Malay! We chatted the night away while taking occasional AFK's and resurrections. What got me pumped is that by approximately 10PM, this is what happened:


Me? Veteran? Here's proof!

Yes. I can now wear that Le Blanc armor I won from the "Love, Me" contest, use them fancy equips I got from Adelina's Booty and I have the right to level past 100. Never in my life have I accomplished a long term goal in the world of online gaming. Once again, I thank IAH Games, IMC Games, e-Games, Kim Hak Kyu, Takhisis Faction and my fellow bloggers for being with me during my whole journey in reaching Veteran. I hope you guys are reading this and what I write is true.

However, I can't let my fighter be the only one reaching the top! My Elementalist and Scout are on the road to catching up! Watch out for part 2 to hear the rest of the story, okay?

No comments:

My family