Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Woot! I'm a winnar!

Wow! I can't believe I won the "Love, Me" forum contest! DeSanggria informed me through an SMS message while I kept my phone away for work. I was so happy to be able to win a contest (again) in GE. When I had some time to go online in the web version of Yahoo! Messenger (during work), the Reclusion Family gave their congratulations to me as well.

In case you want to see my winning entry, here's the link to it! When I decided to tally how many Le Blanc Armors were given, it seems the Fighter wins by six families (including me!). The Elementalist Le Blanc follows by five families (including me again!) and tying at 3rd place would be the Scout, Musketeer and Wizard Le Blanc armors by three families. Looks like the Fighters And Elementalists are really popular.

Yay! The only problem is... I need to get reach level 100 before I can wear them! :D Well, better work on another achievement to post on the bottom! :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats once again!

i'll leech you till you reach vet if you want. :3

weird noh? ako yung bagong lipat ng server tapos ako yung nag-o-offer ng leeching service. XD

My family