Monday, February 4, 2008

Le Blanc: Discovering Andre Janzur (3 of 4)

The showdown between Andrew (with Lastinka) and Las Passion is on the way! Who will prevail? Find out by watching this part now!



We left off when the levitating-wizard-in-a-bear-costume monster unleashed its "Bear Bomber" attack upon our hero and heroine. If you want to read about my view for this scene, check out the previous entry.

On the next scene, where La Passion comments how ridiculous it is for Andrew to acquire the Mahgorp Fur, was really well executed for La Passion to be an antagonist. I have nothing much to say for the following scenes and let's skip straight to where Andrew, Lastinka and La Passion are exchanging wits. I'd say La Passion took quite a while for him to finish his "White... Fat... Carbonara!" line.

Moving on, the pageant scene was okay. Too bad they didn't move the models but I understand they would run and that's not what you see on the runway. However, since they held it at Bahia, they should have taken advantage of making the elementalists' walk but of course their idle poses would make them look ridiculous. If only there was a way to make all your characters walk in non-combat zones... Is it possible? Here's my proof!



Continuing on, I noticed that the director used the full file of one of the bureaucrat's lines. Since I'm the voice actor, let explain why there are three lines. Since me and the director live in different places, live recording isn't that possible. In order to make sure the director won't have to ask for repeat recordings, I repeated every line assigned to me at least three times. Why three times? It's because each "version" has different stresses in each sentence. You learn this during English classes and get the chance to practice this when you're attending Call Center Training. Recalling this really gave me a chance to improve my English!

Back on the topic, it seems that the applause sound effect causes the voice to muffle a bit. Must be some feature in the video editing software of the director. The "Nooooooo!!!" part of La Passion wasn't that audible enough plus it didn't have anything of great disappointment. At this part, you should know who won! :D

We're 3/4 done! I'll finish it by tomorrow and my overall/summarized review also be part of the last installment of this review! Hope you're still watching!

No comments:

My family