Sunday, February 3, 2008

Le Blanc: Discovering Andre Janzur (2 of 4)

Let's go, mga Mudra! Let's make walalachaka-what?!?!? Boy, that part was sure amusing! :P Anyhoo, let's continue on...



The part where we left off is when Andrew narrated about Lastinka, being chased almost everywhere. When Ms. DeSanggria offered her talent for one particular scene, I was curious on what part was it. According from Reclusion, she portrayed as the female elementalists wearing the Robes of Fire, Ice and Wind speaking in Filipino Gay Lingo (here's what I can pull up so far). If you ask me, it sounded like a total foreign language that I'm not aware of! Too bad, it would be better if Andrew and Lastinka got surprised of the three elementalists who reacted on what Andrew earlier commented about their clothes. Also, the execution of the part where Andrew and Lastinka got hit by the magic spell.

I am impressed that Fiksdotter's character as La Passion. Meeting La Passion is the best scene that this part has to offer. The big bodyguards where also good as well as they sounded like brainless buffoons but loyal to their master.

For the pre-fight scene between our hero (and heroine) and the levitating-wizard-in-a-bear-costume monster, the execution of the "Eeeek!!!" wasn't good. I was surprised when you made the battle into a ATB-style. I was shocked when the director made the monster sound like a Pokémon. I decided to bear with this spoof, since I was in a mix of laughing and "what in blazes?" sort of thing. If the director wanted to spoof it better, he should have included the numbers coming out. Want a reference? Check this out.



The review is half done! Just wait for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha im planning to put something like that in my plans but.. due to time constraint it was dropped....

here are the dialogues...

"Anez itei kinokyobe ng otokong itei?"

- "What is this man talking about?"

"Kyobe nitei warla ang outfit kez!"

- "He just said that our outfit is ugly!"

"Wit akez papayag chukchakin outfit kez!"

- "I won't allow him to insult my outfit!"


In this part i intentionally put a different subtitle than what they are saying..


"Lets make jombag that chaka mama over there NOW NA!"

"Lets go Mga Mudra!!!"

Thanks tot he creative mind of FIksdotter and DeSanggria for that!

My family