Thursday, February 28, 2008

OMG!!! I'm a winnar again!

When I decided to check the GE Website at my friend's place, I saw that there's a 4th batch of winners of the e-card challenge. I checked it out and this is what I saw:

Week 4's Ecard Champion, VinyardIII Family from Vivaldi serversent a total of 428 ecards in this final instalment of the Ecard Challenge! The runner up, Henrich from Pachelbel server sent 105 ecards while the second runner up, Mena from Carracci server sent out 26 ecards. IMPORTANT: Winners with missing addresses and contact numbers will be disqualified.

Seeing my name on that contest prompted me to scream "Oh My God!!!" I can't believe it! I won another contest! Yay! I'll be having Red Packets/Ang Pao for me to treasure and give out soon with money inside it! :P

The time I sent e-cards was at Valentines Day and I decided to send a lot of cards to family and friends. Since I got to the office real early that day, I took the chance to check out my contacts in my Yahoo! Messenger and send out e-cards. I made sure that my sisters and parents were also going to get e-cards from me. I even sent one to an officemate when she arrived at office as well. My intentions were just to send e-cards during Valentines since I was thinking I didn't have a chance against the other winners during that time. Seeing this result really lit my face up and I am fortunate in winning another event.

Thanks to IAH Games for the contests and the prizes you provide! I've already updated my info so I can be qualified to receive my Red Packets/Ang Pao anytime soon. May sGE last long for the years to come, even with all the bots and RMT'ers running rampant.

No comments:

My family