Monday, February 18, 2008

The 2nd GE Bloggers' Meet!

Shucks! I still don't have a camera but it was a great experience to meet some familiar faces, along with new ones! :P

I was able to catch up with the Bloggers' meet past 4PM. It was really nice to see the Reclusion Brothers, NineMoons, DeSanggria, Sigrid, Deniva and Fiksdotter! I was also an honor to finally meet Reimaru, Ligaya, Artaxerxes (Fiksdotter's bro) and Mitchin. Looks like they covered a lot of issues but the only issues I have is that GIC I tried claim but it's still not being processed! :( What I'm talking about is that free in-game that was promised when you subscribe to the Update Text Service of Granado Espada. The free in-game item would be 5 Progressive Health-fillers and 5 Progressive Soul-fillers but after topping up the code the Leonardo Expresso guy doesn't seem to be giving it to me! :(

Anyhoo, happy did happen during the event. Photoshoots, discussions of the FFA and how underexposed GE is in the Philippines. I better find a way not just to promote the game but also things related to Granado Espada (events and such) For my part, there's something I've been doing at work as a call center agent. Since I'm in a team, I took the liberty of making something to "spice" up our team board. I'll get to that on the next post.

Back to the topic, it was really nice to meet some new faces. This bloggers' meeting turned out to be better than the first because we grew! Yes! We indeed grew! I hope we can encourage not just Filipinos but other Granado Espada or Sword of the New World players to blog their experiences. I am really disappointed that blogspotting got dropped without a warning. I just hope new bloggers can take this chance to shine on the spotlight and be part of the community as well.

Well, that's all I gotta say for now. I hope we can do this again soon! Have fun! :D

No comments:

My family