Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's the day of hearts...

Well, the only thing I did for this occassion was to enter the "Love, Me" event but there are other events going on as well. It's maintenance day as well, so no EXP gain for now. I'm making this entry at my workplace right now in a place where they allow us to access sites unrelated to our business.

I wanted to send out more e-cards right now but looks like I'm limited to sending it out to families and some relatives (and maybe some friends!).

Looks like we've got some new stuff coming up from IAH Games as well! Not only we'll be experiencing 20% discounts on the new costumes but we'll also have a Valentines In-Game event with the Lunar New Year event still on going! The Fortune Master is gone but she entrusted the Lunar New Year (the one with Bok-Jo-Ri) event to the Event Support Soldier. The Event Support Soldier is also handling the Valentines In-Game event as well. More details? Read it!

As for the Victorian Valentines event this Saturday, I have to politely decline the opportunity because I don't know how to get a ride to the event itself. I can wait for next year, right? I jst hope I can spare an hour to appear for the 2nd GE Philippines Bloggers' Meet! :P

In an unrelated topic, I wanna know who's gonna win the Intel Scene and Heard week and the "Love, Me" contest! :P I can't take the suspense anymore!

No comments:

My family