Monday, March 3, 2008

Been tagged! Here's my Desktop Screen!



Unleash the monsters!

Okay, the reason why this ain't GE related it's because I saw this wallpaper on the website of Sprint. Sprint you say? It's the best wireless broadband service America has to offer! When the NASCAR season for this year started, I checked out Sprint's NASCAR promo site. Saw the wallpapers and this enamored me the most.

If you ask me, it's seems that the Sprint Cup (formerly Nextel Cup) Series is the cup series of NASCAR races I'm very familiar with. Anyhoo, I only did this because I was tagged by DeSanggria!

Now, for me to pay it forward...

Novastorm Crusade
tell-tales from Granado Espada
The Deniva Chronicles
galingsadodongcow's deviantart site
Familia de Eszposito

Before I go, experience life at SprintSpeed!

No comments:

My family