Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ferruccio's Legacy... Does it exist?

I logged in around 6PM last Tuesday, March 18, 2008. I already bought my powerleveling kit (which consists of Expert Combat Manual, Expert Tactics Manual, one pair of Lucifer Wings and two pairs of Devil Wings) before that day. However, I didn't want to use it now and I decided to level around at Zona Tres of Ustiur. However, sleep was catching on me so I decided to AFK until I woke up the next morning. Since I got used to my shift schedule, I woke up around 2AM and saw my family dead after a few seconds of sitting in front of the PC.

The Colbourn Family was online and I asked if he could accompany or tank for me. He was in the middle of his quest to get Bone Sarira and he let me join him. I arrived at the Skullic Dungeon 1st Floor and met him there. We had a few hits here and there but I able to finish my Bone Sarira quest. However, there was a part 2 of that quest! After (painstakingly) collecting 50 Bone Sariras for the Crystal Skull of the 1st floor, he told me that I'll be on another quest finding another Crystal Skull on the 2nd Floor and triggering a requirement of 150 Bone Sariras! Woah! I thought it ended already!

Anyway, Colbourn Family was kind enough to accompany me through this quest. We had to part when he was able to finish his quest earlier. He did come back to help me finish it. By the time I finished the 150 Bone Sarira part of the quest, I got to see none other than Montoro Viscount himself! I was accompanied by Romina who tried to bring him down but she got beaten up badly. As Montoro was about to finish her off, Grandice came to the rescue! With my assistance, Romina and Grandice were able to drive Montoro away. Looks like this won't be the last time I'll meet Montoro...

Heading back to the Ustiur Camp, Grandice tells me about "Ferruccio's Legacy." According from the info I got, this Ferruccio's Legacy is an artifact left by Ferruccio Espada himself somewhere in the New World. Some say it has powers that anyone else can't possess but with all that stuff here and there, it's hard for me to elaborate what the "Ferruccio's Legacy" really is... However, two other characters did tell me that they were also looking "Ferruccio's Legacy." Only time will tell when the secrets are revealed to us (that includes me and other players, okay?).

No comments:

My family