Thursday, March 27, 2008

Level 92... That was kinda tiring...

Whew... I finally made it to level 92 for the mains. I tell you, reaching this level was such a tiring job but looks like I pulled it through. Right now, I feel drained to focus on leveling my main team because of work. I heard that the Premium Buff will be extended. First the GVC Boost Promo, now the Premium Buff? What more could I expect from IAH Games? More titles? I don't know! :P

Woah... There are other things happening at sGE right now! Let's see... First a Premium Item Package with four types of boxes coming at five pieces each. Then, the 21st episode of the sGE comic (with our ever lovable idiotic fighter) and an event in the Philippines that I have to make sure I CAN attend.

Back to the topic, my head is killing me right now with all the boring moments of catching up. I was able to kick the butt of a Frozen Megalosaurus and Zona Quatro of Ustiur is getting really hard! :P I can hit them biggie dinos but looks like it's too much for me! :P Looks like I still have to hang out at Skullic Dungeons for the meantime. Maybe Topolo Durga is also a good idea to level. Man, I better get make a final decision on where to go next. Well, I'm planning to add more characters in my barracks soon and level the rest to 80. To make sure I'm still on the path of leveling stances, I managed to get a couple of Lancelot's Arondight swords and an Undead Protector shield. For the Elementalist, I'm stuck using fire since I got pretty much used to it and my Scout's too stuck in both healing stances.

With fellow bloggers being blogspotted twice, looks like I gotta come up with something really interesting and worth reading... Maybe putting a pic of the Spinosaurus and giving my experience about it (soon!) because there are some players who would want a Romina for their barracks.

Well, thanks for taking the time for reading this blog. I'm two months away from my 1 year anniversary! :P Time for a little nap... My head!!!

No comments:

My family