Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the FFA goes to...

Wow?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!?!?!?!? Looks like all the stress was well worth it! The Reclusion Family made it to the number one spot with Not Another Love Story: The Musical! It was so great to find out that all my friends' hard work and determination finally paid off! Not only that, Le Blanc snagged second place! Yay! All of my contributions were really well appreciated!

First and foremost, I would like to thank IAH Games for this fantazzztic event. It really goes to show that Machinima is now beginning to be known in Asia. I'd like to thank the ircle of GE Bloggers and GE players for making this event a lively yet challenging one! Last but not least, my biggest thanks goes to the Reclusion Brothers for recognizing my talent and putting it to good use! I wanna cry when I see you guys. Never had I've been greatly involved in a project winning a major award!

I wanna make this post to show my appreciation to all the hard work we have all went through. Looks like I can't wait to spread the good word to many people and show them the flicks! :D Well, I wanna go to i-Hooked again and see if I can play GE, even for just an hour. Let's see if I can also do an impromptu film showing at i-Hooked Buendia and at work! :P

Toodles! I'll try to make an in-depth report on this event when I get the chance! I was in a state of uber happiness! I'd rather be naked right now but now I'm forced to wear garments!

No comments:

My family