Thursday, March 13, 2008

My experience at the i-Hooked Internet Cafe Buendia Branch

Looks like they opened up and it totally lured a lot of curious gamers. From what I can recall, i-Hooked is reputable for having lightning Internet speeds and Intel Duo Core PCs. Since I got the news that the Buenida Branch is opening and it's (kinda) near my workplace, why don't I give it try? Plus, it would do great during Colony Wars because of the setups here!

First day:
Saw some booths at the entrance and the e-Games booth is what caught my eye. Went inside and the place is great. Comes in favorite color, Orange! :D However, I was a tad disappointed that none of their PCs had their GE clients fully patched and ready to play. Some where patching and when other players saw it, they would just shut it off and play their game of choice. I went irate and blew all my disappointment to an attendant. After the attendant cooled me off a bit, another attendant decided to give me the excuse that they just opened up and since many people are taking advantage of the promos, it (somewhat) slowed down Net speed. Alright, I'll accept this excuse but it would be better if you updated all your games before you opened up to the public.

This day was not wasted since I met Device from the Outcasts Faction and he wanted to give this place a shot. We ended just having an impromptu film showing since I discussed with them the Reclusion Brothers' greatest triumph. He enjoyed "Not Another Love Story: The Musical" and "Le Blanc" to the max. To end the day, I showed this to him for an encore:


I just like it for it's campy value...


Second day:
I came in to this place like real late. Real late that I missed Veya but only met up with Device again. The place is packed with RAN Online, O2Jam and Audition players. I decided to do my blogging here on a workstation where GE is being patched right now. I just orded a couple of Taco Burgers and a C2 Lemon drink. Maybe I'll get another C2 or a Tropicana Twister instead. I'm right beside an ip-venture employee right now and an O2Jam Tourney is underway. Oh yeah! The GE client is ready! Let's see if I will die and go to heaven!

No comments:

My family