Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting help from the faction

Well, I made progress in leveling up my characters. There are some who made it to level 52 while the main team's in a mix of levels but at least I was able to get some good EXP.


Getting help from a faction mate

When my faction leader told me to meet a fellow faction mate for powerleveling, he advised that I bring one character for the spot. I decided to bring my fighter for this task. All I just did was arrive at the spot and left my fighter there to sit and wait while the other member was busy fighting off the mobs. I was able to AFK peacefully since that faction mate will take care of the rest.

When I came back to check on my fighter, I was surprised to see progress! I leveled up by 2 with a little more to 95! He had to leave now because he had other characters to level up. I respected that decision and let him be.


The Skullic Dungeon is hectic, even for two families!

On the day before maintenance, I was able to meet up with another faction mate at the Skullic Dungeon 1st Floor. Instead of AFK all the way, I was able to give my fullest attention to my family while we both grinded for more than 5 hours. There was a moment where that pesky Skullic Leader appeared and nearly owned us! When I realized I was using a sword and a shield, I used the High Guard stance and took advantage of my blocking ability to survive while my faction mate kept the boss' cronies at bay. With some perseverance (and a lot of Healing Potions to boot!), me and my faction mate were able to defeat it! That was one experience I can't forget! Well, the only bad part during this whole process is that my scout gets totally owned by the mobs. Those pesky Skullic Lancers use their Harpoon skill that it annoys me! Plus, it can even hit ground targets!

Whew! To top it all up, my Fighter is at 95 and both the Elementalist and Scout are at 93. Just a little more and I'll be a Veteran before my 1-year anniversary! :D Oh yeah, goodbye Premium Buff! At least the GVC Boost Promo is still there! :P

Oh darn! I'm so excited to attend this event!

No comments:

My family