Monday, April 7, 2008

Part 1 of 3: e-Games Domination II Event: The Morning Journey (and Woes)

Photos courtesy of NineMoons! I wish I had a camera... NOTE TO MULTIPLY READERS: PLEASE VISIT http://menatales.blogspot.com FOR ANY UPDATED VERSIONS OF MY EXISTING POSTS. THANK YOU.

Well, I woke up in morning and prepared myself for that day. Had a bath, checked my inventory and headed off to the SMX Convention Center which is part of the SM Mall of Asia. I took the LRT going there and I was able to get a ride to the SM Mall of Asia. The place seemed desolate but I had a feeling that the SMX is gonna have a long line! :P So, I walked from the North Wing then I passed by the Entertainment Mall, going past the Music Hall. By reaching the South Wing, I can see the SMX Convention Center. Well, looks like the line was shorter than at the Hataw Hanep 3 event that I last attended.


Me, WhiteShips, Fiksdotter and Reclusion

I was able to meet up with NineMoons, the Reclusion Brothers, Fiksdotter and Artexerxes, along with a couple of faction members from the Takhisis Faction! I met AlphaOmega (thanks for much for the tanking for my FIghter!) and WhiteShips (our Feng Ling cosplayer!) and both of them are members of the Takhisis Faction. When we got inside (well, not to the event proper) the building, we were still waiting for our turn to register. To my fellow bloggers' surprise, we all saw none other than the Community Manager Mistress Hrin!!! OMG!!! This was like the moment I've I mean, we've been waiting for all of lives in Granado Espada! After a brief introduction and chat, she had to go ahead already along with her companions from IAH Games.


The escalator to the event

After having our pre-registration forms and GVCs confirmed, we were told that it will be held at the second floor. Wow... I've never been to the second floor of the SMX Convention and that marks as another first in my life. We were totally surprised at the line that was waiting for us! Me and my companions were so flabbergasted on how the lines were sooooooo unorganized. It really made my morning headache (which I'm trying to ignore because of the happiness and adrenaline flowing in me) really worse. Some of us got lucky in getting inside earlier while the rest of us got stuck in the LONG AND SLOW LINE. What's worse, sometimes the line breaks up like hell! Well, the good thing there was no casualties.


What in blazes? What's going on? Where's the line?!?!?

After a total of three hours (yes, three full hours!) of waiting and whining, we finally got inside! Wow! This place has like a lot of screens to surely blind your eyes at the end of the day! I immediately went to the GE Booth and did "The Duel" activity! After that, Hrin made another appearance! Yay! Then, I decided to settle somewhere because of the tiring wait. Well, better stick around for the happy part of this report! Make that tomorrow. I'm work right now on the day I made this blog post! :P


Finally in! Happy group shot time!

No comments:

My family