Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bienvenue à RedSign, BoucaTeam !

I was supposed to post as soon as possible but I never had the time to post, until now! The RedSign Faction welcomed new families coming from a small faction. From the info I got, they were from France. I organized an impromptu celebration of their welcome, since it involved more than 10 new families.


Fireworks display at Auch



We were able to gather at the scheduled place but not all of the new members were there. I was able to give the new family a fireworks display as a celebration of their welcome. It was nice to know that the BoucaTeam Family liked it. Some of the existing members decided to join the festivities as well. Even if a number displayed at the explosion of the firecracker, it was a sight to behold. I am looking forward in doing using firecrackers for celebration purposes! :D

No comments:

My family