Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy birthday.... to me!

December 8 is a special day because it is my birthday! I got gifts, yes. Just plain, 'ol greetings from the family, friends and players in GE when I broadcasted a message that's it's my birthday today. I played in this fancy Korean-operated Cafe called Station 168 and I helped myself in playing there but damn the PCs there are just as powerful as... mine. Yes, it's a frickin' Pentium 4 PC that I reduced the graphic quality to the lowest standards and the connection is slightly laggy. I was able to "confirm" with some nearby Koreans on what the Tactical Assistance skills effects are.

Of course, I also danced Parapara at the nearby (and only) video game arcade center in Baguio. Looks like I gotta... Wait a sec! This is a GE blog! Let's skip that for now and get back to the topic!

I did meet Stiles since he situated in Baguio. I have to say he really does research and such. It was really an honor to meet another GE player from Caracci, even as far as Baguio! :D Oh yeah, I was the one who started the meet-up! :P

Well, that's all I gotta say. Need to help make Snickerdoodles right now. They're cinnamon-coated cookies if you're curious. Go search for it in the Net if you want!

No comments:

My family