Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Forgotten Territory Experience

I was really tempted to use my Forgotten Territory pass since it promises good EXP. The good EXP actually comes from the heavy spawn rate the occurs in these dungeons. My original plan was to just level up Jack and Diego but looks like I decided to use my Combat Manual - Expert item along as well. I activated the both of them at December 21, 2007, 9:43 PM, GMT +8.

I started off as Celso (Gracielo), Freyja (Brunie) and Joanne (Emilia). I was really surprised on how much monsters was in these dungeons and the rate they keep coming back. I went on for a semi-24-hour marathon to level up my other characters to 48. Celso and Freyja were able to reach the goal. After that, I switched Celso and Freyja for Iqbal (Najib Sharif) and Alana (Catherine). Alana's dolls had no problem in wiping out the the room clean without the danger of dying! It got really late, so I had to get some sleep.

I logged in again right after waking up the next morning. This time, I leveled up Jacki (Adelina) and Lauryn (Grace). It was kind of tricky to grind in these dungeons because sometimes to you can't keep up with the spawn rate! My advice is that you bring a character who is capable of hitting more than one target and/or has skills that targets a good number of mobs. After that, I decided to grind Clint (Jack) and Cletus (Diego). Oh boy, it was tricky using their skills but a faction mate taught me how to utilize them for 1-spot grinding. Since the Forgotten Territory Dungeons have high mob spawns, there would be no problem in staying one spot while the structures did their job without ever having to relocate. I am thankful to have them at least reach level 16 (and above) in their skills. Now, I know what it's like to build a "fortress" with cannons and rotating blades to attack the monsters while using fences to lure them to their demise! I couldn't get them to level 48 since I was pretty worried about the supply of Soul Potions and Toolset Boxes. I ended up leveling them up to 36. My last attempt to "powerlevel" was Alphonse (Panfilo) and Syeri (Idge). I thought I couldn't make it by 9:43 PM to reach level 48 but looks like I did the (almost) impossible! I decided to hang a little longer in the Forgotten Territory Dungeon until I was booted out! Well, thanks for the fun time at FT! :D

Hmmm... It seems I'm breaking some promises here. Well, I gotta admit I got hooked into the game ever since Bahia Island's implemented. I'll list down here on what I should write next:
  • Bahia Island experiences
  • New characters (yes, I expanded my barracks), their names of origin and family photos
  • Finished Claude and Najib Sharif's quests
  • Reaching Level 64 (main team)
  • Christmas Event
  • A Granado Espada UI Skin I'm making
  • Round up of 2007
Well, I hope I can keep my word. Oh yeah, I got a job as a call center agent as well! It means that my time playing in Granado Espada is severely affected but I need to work if I want them premium goods! That's life, guys. A guy needs to be able to stand in his own two feet soon. Thanks for reading and I'll get back on these topics (and I promise pictures!)

No comments:

My family