Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blogspotted?!?!? Oh yeah!!!

I was coming home from Ortigas and I was really sad because I didn't pass my interview at Convergys for a position as a Call Center Agent (yes, I am desperate). I went to Teledevelopment to get another opportunity in applying. I really tried to hide my disappointment but I couldn't really swallow it. I'll be trying again tomorrow anyway, so I went home.

When I got home, I had a little nap. After that, I decided to check if I can have my GE client updated and that's when this appeared in front of me:


Mena Family has been Blogspotted!


Oh... My... Gosh!!! My face just lit up with excitement when I saw such announcement! I couldn't help myself from jumping for joy! Wow, this really means a lot to me and this day is one of my happiest days of my life. Now, I ain't sad no more (for now).

Feel free to comment or discuss at the community forums!

No comments:

My family