Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time for some pics!

I have some new shots of my family at Auch. Of course, my latest addition would be Catherine!



Go ahead and click on the picture to access the album at my Multiply site. These were taken from my cousin's PC!

Well, I'm back here at my home. Looks like I got a lot of catching up to now. For an update, my main team are now at the level cap of 61. I'm also trying to level up my Catherine (Alana) in order to use her as the "powerleveling trainer" for my characters below 48. That means my Catherine should reach level 48 sooner or later.

Remember about the proposed stance I made for the next "Melee Elemental?" Here's a (poorly done) stance window I made with some photo engineering...


Image of proposed stance for the next "Melee Elemental"

Don't use this as proof of an upcoming or existing character, please. I don't like to start wild speculations.

This is all I have to say for now. Quest updates next time (I promise!). One more pic:


Don't you just miss the Escudo Pecher?

No comments:

My family