Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Plans for a welcoming celebration for new members

I was informed about new members joining us in a few days time. It seems that the members are coming from another faction (though I don't know what the faction is). I was so excited when I found out than more than ten (10) families will join us. Since it was a big number (for me), I decided to plan for a welcoming celebration for the new members.

I decided to "practice" pyrotechnics since we have the firecracker item in GE. It seems impossible for me to achieve a perfect synchronized launching of the firecrackers but it sure is a pretty sight. The place of venue will be at Auch. The exact location? The statue near the Master Room and Leonardo Expreso waypoint. Although I will be one of the (so far, the only) members performing pyrotechnics, I need the cooperation for those who will attend this event. Outsiders are welcomed to watch the festivities as well!

location_for_welcoming
Location of Welcoming Celebration

Instructions for fireworks presentation:

firecracker_item
The firecracker will only cost 100 Vis per piece and I'd recommend stocking up to 40 pieces.

step_1_for_welcoming
Then, equip the firecracker in the item slot to each of your characters (yes, bring the whole family!).

step_2_for_welcoming
I will assign available members their positions for the fireworks presentation and when I give the signal...

step_3_for_welcoming
Fire away!

I will give further instructions on the day of the welcoming celebration. We will all meet at November 28, 2007, Sunday, 7PM (GMT +8). Fireworks presentation volunteers should arrive earlier. Let's hope we make this welcoming celebration one to remember! Oh dear... I seem to have hit my limit in my Flickr account for 200 photos... I can upload more but the older ones will not be available for viewing. Do you guys know where I can upload photos with unlimited storage for free (in terms of number, not Megabytes)? I can deal with limited upload and at least 25MB of storage space! :D

No comments:

My family