Monday, November 12, 2007

Colony War photos!

Can't write much of an article but I can provide you with some photos to use in your reports. I arrived late since I came from a mass at my friend's wake and ate out at The Old Spaghetti House (courtesy of my ate's boyfriend).

Feel free to "hot link" these photos from my Flickr account, so you won't have to go through the trouble of uploading it in your photo accounts.

Armada defending the Reboldoeux Stone Pit Colony:
armada_stonepit_1 armada_stonepit_2 armada_stonepit_3

Destiny defending the Jezebel Glen Colony:
destiny_jezebel_glen_1 destiny_jezebel_glen_2 destiny_jezebel_glen_3 destiny_jezebel_glen_4 destiny_jezebel_glen_5

GodLike defending the Tetra Hill Colony
godlike_tetra_hill_1 godlike_tetra_hill_2 godlike_tetra_hill_3

RedSign defending the Pradera de Ceniza Colony
redsign_pradera_de_ceniza_1 redsign_pradera_de_ceniza_2 redsign_pradera_de_ceniza_3

Well, that's all I've got! Damn, my PC still graphically lags heavy when there's too many players! :( What's the best solution for this?

To end this post, someone at Auch is celebrating!
fireworks_at_auch
Fireworks at Auch

All I have to say is, the RedSign Faction has secured one colony! :D Yay! My first ever experience of the Colony Buff (+10% HP)! Oh yeah, you're not gonna get CW gossip or classified from this blog!

No comments:

My family