Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another day of maintenance...

I'm staying over at my tita's (that's "aunt" in Tagalog) place because I became her temporary secretary until Friday. I decided to install GE at my cousin's PC, although I know the fact that their connection is Smart BRO (is reputably sh-low!). The patching is done (I used the Open Beta installer) but I'll have to wait until 5PM before I can give it a try with my cousin's tricked out rig. I wish I can share some pics but my cousin doesn't allow photos of his rig. I can just show you the wireless keyboard and mouse, though...


A wireless keyboard and mouse. Cool, huh?

It seems I'm making posts that are big and graphic intensive. I better ease myself down and try to organize my thoughts to make them complete but convenient to read. Sorry about that guys! It seems to make my blog a pain to read (for slow connections).

In other news, GE will have a booth at Hataw Hanep Hero! Can't make it to the first day but I hope I can make it to the second day, though...

No comments:

My family