Thursday, November 22, 2007

This boredom is killing me!

What can I expect when there's else to do, aside from being my tita's secretary, during maitenance day? Absolutely nothing!


Bored as ...
Yep, that's me. In my fullest... boredom...

Ah, an important notice. Since I've hit my limit in my Flickr account, I transfered the pictures to my Multiply account. No more thumbnails but at least I can have a lot of space for the screenies in the future and embed the pics in my blog (with their own albums!). To tell you the truth, I'm writing this blog at my Multiply account. Yup! I allowed Multiply to cross-post to this blog! It's very convenient but I will visit my Blogger Dashboard for any edits and corrections I need to do. I'll post the link to my Multiply account for the pictures soon.

Come on, 5PM!!! I want to try GE using my cousin's rig! D:

No comments:

My family