Saturday, November 24, 2007

I think I died and went to heaven...

I was able to play Granado Espada at my cousin's place and I felt like I died and went to heaven... because the graphic settings were maxed out and it played smoothly!

Before we see some screenies, let me list down the specs of both PCs:

Device My PC Cousin's PC
Motherboard ASROCK (AGP slot 4x) Probably PCIe
Processor Pentium 4 2.4 GHz Pentium Dual Core 2.13 Ghz
Graphics Card nVidia GeForce FX 5550 256 MB nVidia GeForce 7770 GT 256 MB
RAM 1 GB 2 GB
Controls Standard Keyboard and Mouse Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

And now, a sample comparison:

Thueringen Lakeside, my PC Thueringen Lakeside, my cousin's PC

I don't know what to say after seeing the BIG difference my PC and my cousin's PC. I have to say Granado Espada's graphics are totally superb and beyond my expectations. I'm already in engorged in amazement right now! Just a clarification, these screenies only serve on how I play on both PCs for the sake of performance issues. You can say my PC looks powerful but I seem to be lacking certain hardware to make it stable to work at the highest settings!

Well, that's all I have to share for now. Plus, I got my Catherine Card now! :D What to name her... Any suggestions?


Want peektures? Cleek peekture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when i changed my video card the graphics became more vivid and i can tell your cousin's PC is still far from how it looks on a more powerful machine.

My family