Monday, August 4, 2008

The weekend was hell! (Mostly...)

Gawd! The internet was hell the recent weekend! My internet connect with IAH's servers must have weakened because of the rain. I couldn't contain my sorrows for it anymore so lemme just post this to remind myself of this dreadful event to have ever fallen me.

I was in the progress of leveling my Lisa Lynway (Miriam) and I experienced a lot of DC's and huge lags. If I lagged but stayed I got a "fast-forward situation" where I'm not sure if I survived the ordeal or not.

I kept trying and trying again, until everything was stable around 10PM GMT +8. Well, lemme just continue leveling and I am considering leveling the 72 peeps since I'm running out of level 72 armors for them to wear! :D Maybe Vet up my Grace Bernelli, perhaps? A friend advised me to! :D

As a side note, looks like the Eminence Faction owned Carracci big time! Destiny and another faction were the only ones present. Looks like a lot of factions are going against Eminence in the following weeks to come for August...

No comments:

My family