Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Upcoming agendas for this month

Right now, I'm focusing on leveling up my Musketeer because the Outrage Shot stance looks really great and powerful for dual pistol users! I just hope I can achieve that goal by the end of the month (and the funds for it too!).

This week, I'm planning to invest on G Points for Bai Hu and a trip to the Land of the Dead/Tierra de los Muertos. What drove me for this one? I got a Mysterious Steel Piece and I'm gonna use it to get myself an Elite Skullic Bracer! :D Maybe I should also get myself another weapon... Hmmm... I've gotten a Great Sword (Nodachi), Pistol (Elite Beam Gun) and Blunt (Elite Axe di Gavi). Should I go for a Sabre, Sword, Shield, Rapier, Polearm or Dagger? The Elite Scythe looks appealing for a polearm, the Sabre di Gavi looks really great and I definitely needs daggers for Lisa Lynway...

Decisions, decisions. I'll make up my mind tomorrow when maitenance starts. Better preapre my expenses since I'll be able to top up day after payday! :D

Enjoy this video from the Blacksword family as he shows us the skills of the Outrage Shot stance!

No comments:

My family