Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting into the trend...

Ever since I have gotten my Musketeer to Veteran, I have run out of goals to do in Granado Espada. So far, I have created a total of four Land of the Dead weapons and six Veterans. The vets I have created totally took all my attention into the game itself, even if I tried multitasking with GE. My multitasking habits range from playing other games (via Flash games or my older sister's boyfriend's PSP!) to doing the laundry. What's worse, I even tried doing three things together! :(

My friends tell me that I should get a Vet Grace Bernelli so I can be able to AFK level in some areas. There you have it, I joined the ever growing trend of getting a Grace Bernelli that can kill fast with either a shotgun or a rifle. I have seen that everyone wants the Veteran Shotgun Stance.


Leveling my Grace with Catherine and Emilia the Sage

Looks like I have another goal after this. Leveling my Reboldoeux Soldier to upgrade his costume! :D

P.S.
Looks like I did not execute my joke properly!

No comments:

My family