Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New veteran: Samantha the Musketeer!

Inspired in getting the Outrage Shot stance, I am pleased to announce my new vet:


Samantha is now a Veteran!

Leveling characters from level 88 to 100 at the Skullic Dungeon was no easy task! I had to sacrifice sleep to make the most out of my Expert Combat Manual that gives me an additional 100% boost in level EXP. Looks like I can finally get a taste of having my Musketeer try out the Outrage Shot stance soon enough! Happy happy me!

Of course, here's a bonus pic that I took when I just slept for four hours!


So tired... Must rest... Zzzzz...

Yup. That's my leveling team, Catherine and Emilia the Sage. My ETS is actually level 100 but I didn't bother have her promoted to Veteran yet. Since she has only one Veteran Stance (which is an enhanced buffing stance), I felt it would be too early to have her promoted. So, I left to be a high level healer for the meantime.

On the next post, here's what you can expect:


Echo of Steels... O RLY?!?
Just wait for it!

No comments:

My family