Monday, August 11, 2008

A nifty tool to show off your level!

When I began to see pics of a forum member's family portraits and levels, I wanted one myself! Fortunately, a forum member did put the link to the "online service." I ended going to Another Lonely Soul.

With much excitement, I signed up and created an account. I happily created the portraits per barracks plus one to show my current team. It's really a nifty way to show off your family and their levels as well! You want to see mine? I'll post 'em right away (and check the bottom of my blog too!)!






Feast your eyes on my collection!

My current team is located on the upper left part of the blog, right above my twitter tool. However, this does not automatically sync with your game. Make sure you update it for any changes in levels and new members.

You should get yourself one too! Head over to Another Lonely Soul and sign up for an account! Oh yeah, DeSanggria also got into the trend as well!

P.S.
Will get to work on Vicente Rio's performance because I got myself the Bach Costume! Happy leveling! You still got until this Friday for that! :D

No comments:

My family