Monday, August 11, 2008

Looking at the crystal ball of the world of GE...

It's been a while but I've been reading blogs back and forth and here's what I can chronicle on what GE's been up to for the future:

In cGE, they released an exclusive costume as a homage of this year's Summer Olympics held at Beijing. This costume is simply a sports shirt, sport pants and matching sneakers. Plus, the shirt bears the logo of this year's Summer Olympics. Here are some pics that I can snag right now (courtesy of Blacksword/Reimaru):


Follow the link to his post for more details.

With Granado Espada V3.0 slowly being implemented on the Korean servers, they released new stances that only Experts (pity me!) can get! Here's the dirt I saw from Blacksword's/Reimaru's blog and our favorite Japanese fan site:



More info? Head over to the links I set up earlier!

Now for the finale, a new challenger... Whoops! I mean... Character has arrived in GE V3.0! From the looks of it, our new character here is a male fighter and his character design might be inspired from the new Mayan/Aztec settings of V3.0. Here's what I can dig up:





Plus, he has two exclusive stances to himself! One stance with a new weapon resembling like tonfas...


Semilunar Stance

And another one that allows him to weild two blunt weapons. What the? Two blunt weapons?!? This man is a barbarian!


Combatant Stance

That's what I found so far. Looks like Granado Espada keeps getting bigger and better. Good thing I chronicled this for future references! Biggest credits go to Blacksword/Reimaru and Doratomo.

No comments:

My family