Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I got from the Land of the Dead (again)

I did make my second trip to Tierra de los Muertos to go get myself some more weapons. I was able to make 60 runs for two weapons and this is what I got:


Complete with the owl!




































GOTCHA!


Hehehehe! I actually held those Echo of Steels for a while, because I was with someone who did not want to finish the baron quest but wanted to craft such weapons. I forgot who was the family that accompanied me but that family was one of the many helpfuls in speeding up in acquiring Pure Otites. This is what I really got from Tierra de los Muertos:


Eliter Skullic Bracer and Elite Antique Pistol

I did mention in an earlier post that I had my mind set up on the Elite Skullic Bracer, which did increase my damage for my Elementalist. I decided on another pistol because I had planned (and I did!) to level up my Musketeer to Veteran to experience the Outrage Shot stance. Deciding between the two, I picked the Elite Ancient Pistol.

Looks like I'll be adding more posts with our O RLY? owl in the future! Why you ask? It's all because I'm hyped up to get this one on October!

No comments:

My family