Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looking forward for the updates...

Seeing Mistress Hrin's post on the update release schedule, I find myself in a jam to invest in this game. Next week, I was looking forward to getting Bai Hu, the fifth Martial Arts practitioner with the Chapter of Mind. However, seeing the post would really blow my mind (and possibly pockets) away!

14 August 2008:
Release of RNPC, Bai Hu

My say?
Yay! My collection will be complete!

21 August 2008: "Battlesmith Week"
Release of Veteran Stances:
Mighty Cruz [Combat Stance] Polearm
Low-Guard [Combat Stance] Sabre
Raid Assault [Combat Stance] Two handed dagger
Idge the Battlesmith' Idge the Battlesmith RNPC Card

My say?
Wow! The other stances are coming in! This means money (to invest! :( ) for my fighter... :P Ide the Battlesmith? I'll pass.

28 August 2008: "Soldier's Week"

Reboldoeux Soldier Costume Reboldoeux Soldier Exclusive Costume
Coimbra Trooper Costume Coimbra Trooper's Exclusive Costume
Auch Infantry Costume Auch Infantry's Exclusive Costume
RNPC Stat Upgrade Quest 1 - Reboldoeux Solider Quest for Reboldoeux Soldier's stat upgrade

My say?
I feel like indulging on my male Reboldoeux Solider! It has something to do with the costume getting an additional +1 stat. AGI perhaps?

4 September 2008: "Iron Chef - Fish & Chips Week"
(I do have my reservations about whether IMC will approve this one though. *crosses fingers*)

Panfilo the Battlecook Panfilo the Battlecook RNPC Card
Enchantment Chip Package (Lvl 84) 5 Enchantment Tranquilizer + 5 Lvl 84 Enchantment Chips
Enchantment Chip Package (Lvl 92) 5 Enchantment Tranquilizer + 5 Lvl 92 Enchantment Chips
Enchantment Chip Package (Lvl 100) 5 Enchantment Tranquilizer + 5 Lvl 100 Enchantment Chips

My say?
I'll pass.

11 September 2008: Children's Week

RNPC Stat Upgrade Quest 2 - Ramiro & Tiburon Quest for Ramiro and Tiburon's stat upgrade.
The Janzur Collection
Random Box that contains Gryphon’s Wing (Sylph) Wings + other items
Claude’s Crate
Random Box that contains Cherry Sprig (Cherry Blossom Branch), Silver Skullic Bracer and other items

My say?
Let me see what the items are and I'll think about getting those items.

I hope I don't blow too much on my pay. I've got other things to worry about! Well, at least I'm looking forward fresh stuff every week. I gotta keep my characters leveled up. Level 72 is dreadfully sloooow... (without the boosters, of course!).

No comments:

My family