Monday, July 28, 2008

How lucky can I get?

Read about what sGE had to offer with four new boxes. I was appealed in the Japanese swords they made available: Nodachi (misspelled as Nadachi) and Katana! You can get the Nodachi from Najib's Weapons Box and the Katana from the Knight's Cache Box.

Reading the thread stated the hype and that a lot of people have tried from a few to hundreds of boxes but to no avail of getting the featured items per box. I decided to push my luck bought myself 10 of Najib's Weapon Boxes. After opening five boxes, a Nodachi is inside one of them!

Wow, my luck was really good at that time! :D I opened the rest of the boxes and I got Enchantment Chips, Eyewear Boxes, Premium Consumable and unusual consumables. Well, I hope my luck will be the same for the Knight's Cache!

In other news, Vicente's Serenade event has been extended to August 14! Well, looks like production will be delayed now. At least I got time to focus on other things! :D

No comments:

My family