Thursday, July 3, 2008

YES!!! My Catherine's a Veteran!!!


Catherine gets recognized by a Master Wizard

Yes! I have my Catherine hit Veteran status! I am so happy for this moment!!! It took me a total of 12 hours just to complete this task (with the help of EXP Boosters, of course!). This my fourth character who has reach Veteran status. Looks like the trials and tribulations were well worth the effort in getting her in this position. Now, I'll tell you the story why I was driven to make her reach Veteran.

During the course I was leveling a lot of characters at Level 72, I was advised from DeSanggria to level my Catherine to level 100 so she can help the other low leveled ones to reach higher levels in no time. Also, a long maintenance was coming up and that drove me to reach my Catherine to level 100 before the maintenance occurred. Of course, that means traversing to maps other than the Rion Dungeon Hollow. So, I warmed up Catherine in the jungles of Ustiur and evetually ended up on the first floor of the Skullic Dungeon. Those dungeons are famed for their high respawn rate which allows fast EXP allocation. On that every day, I was also doing the laundry as well. So I sometime would encounter my family dead upon checking the progress of the laundry. I started around 10 AM on that day and I even got the EXP Booster and 2 pairs of Devil Wings. I was leveling up Alana (Catherine) and Shannon (Emilia the Sage) while they were accompanied by Sabrina (Scout).

It was a pretty hectic experience while the laundry was ongoing but I was finally alleviated of my laundry duties by 6PM. For four hours, I was able to hit the target: Catherine Level 100. I broadcasted my achievement and a few players noticed it and congratulated me. I made my way back to Auch, cleared my pockets (a bit), got a Veteran scroll and promoted Catherine to Veteran. Wow... I now have my very own Veteran Catherine! *sniff* *tears of joy rolling*

Of course, I did make my ETS reach 100 as well but I didn't bother to promote her for the meantime. Well, biggest thanks to my faction mates, DeSanggria and the people who congratulated me!

From this post, I will include something extra on certain post when I have a participant:

THE 20 QUESTION CHALLENGE
really fun if you ask me! :P

To start off, my dad got this neat toy from a friend from the U.S. (called a 20Q) and so far it has guessed 90% of what I have thought of. I decided to do this challnge onto RoseChavez, a fellow faction mate. I was going to relay the questions given by the toy and he just needed to answer Yes, No, Sometimes or Unknown. So here's what happened during that time:

Q1: Is it an Animal, Vegetable, Mineral, Other or Unknown?
RoseChavez: Other

Q2: Do you hold when you use it?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q3: Is it used in travel?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q4: Does it come in a box?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q5: Does it use electricity?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q6: Is it used for communication?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q7: Can you read it?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q8: Can it fit in an envelope?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q9: Can it cheer you up?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q10: Is it flexible?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q11: Does it break if dropped?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q12: Is it made from paper?
RoseChavez: No

Q13: Is it a tool?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q14: Is it flat?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q15: Can you put something into it?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q16: Is it heavier than a pound of butter?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q17: Does it weigh more than a duck?
RoseChavez: No

Q18: Is it straight?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q19: Is it comforting?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q20: Does it involve contact with other humans?
RoseChavez: Yes

The toy thinks and guesses: "Is it everything?"
RoseChavez: No

Q21: Can it bend without breaking?
RoseChavez: No

Q22: Is it usually colorful?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q23: Do you carry it in your pocket?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q24: Would you pay to use it?
RoseChavez: Yes

Q25: Is it made of metal?
RoseChavez: Sometimes

The toy makes another guess: "Is it something?"
RoseChavez: No

RoseChavez wins the challenge and he gets a prize from me! I won't tell you what it was! :P Look forward for more 20 Question Challenges in future posts! :D You might get a prize from me if you win! Also, this means I must set some rules so that the game is fair, alright? :D

No comments:

My family