Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Leveling Rio is over. Now what?

Looks like I haven't gotten a goal to motivate me to play GE... Let me list down a possible set of goals I can accomplish:
  • Level up my characters using firearms so I can AFK level in peace.
  • Level up my construction workers for more power leveling options.
  • Level up my main characters to progress forward.
  • Level up the other characters to 72 at the Rion Dungeon Hollow.
I sure pretty need some advice at this point. I would to have a direction right now. What do you guys think?

What I've accomplished so far:
  • Having a Veteran Catherine.
  • Reaching Veteran for the main team.
  • Having Rio reaching Veteran for the in-game event.
That totals it to five Veteran Characters. Well, I hope I would get some feedback from you guys. Catch y'all later! :D

1 comment:

PJ Punla said...

does your main team have a Bernelli? if you don't have a vet Bern yet, get her to vet. best DPS ever.

My family