Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's this? New limits to break?

When I read about IAH's take on Garim's Nest, I was really amazed on what are the rewards you can get from defeating the boss. By reading this thread, I was surprised on what you can achieve in the months to come!

Wow! An item that adds a stat point!

First, it is possible to achieve a stat (STR, AGI, HP, INT, DEX and CHA) rating of 11. Here's what Kaioujin has to say:

The belt can only be used by Fighter, Scout or Musketeer types. And yes, the 11HP trick can be used by them as well.

Sorry if you misunderstood the article but the fighter comment was meant to be an example.

Seeing this, it means that we can go beyond the "limit" of 10 in a stat. Here's what I also found on the same discussion:


Kaioujin's Gracielo in Grand Master level

P.S. Don't need to speculate about weird stats, That's my Grand Master Gracielo on the test server

I decided to do some research on Gracielo's original stats and this is what I found:

STR: 6
AGI: 7
HP: 6
DEX: 5
INT: 3
CHA: 3

Does this mean there is a total of five additional stat points? All I know you get one from Veteran and another from Expert. I've seen some discussions on "Master" levels but looks like there's something higher than this! Looking further, here's Kaiouijin has to say:

This is not to be confused with our GMs (Game Master)
The one I'm referring to is the leveling system.
Veteran -> Expert -> Master -> High Master -> Grand Master

Whawhawha?!?!?!? Up to Grand Master?!?!? Level 150?!?!?

*calm down*

Okay... From this information I have, let me see what I can summarize:
  • I guess the limit of 10 stats intact but equipping an accessory that has stat gain will break the limit.
  • It is possible to achieve 11 in a stat as long as you reach the limit of a stat. One example would be Alejandro with his massive 9 STR. Add one on Veteran and equip him with an accessory that promises +1 STR and you get 11 STR.
  • A stat with an orange color indicates that the stat is increased with equipped accessories.
  • With what Kaioujin has to say, looks like we'll be getting a total of 5 stats points upon reaching Grand Master.
Looks like that's it for now. And I am shocked to see this. I just hope some sort of resolution will come out after maintenance!

No comments:

My family