Sunday, April 5, 2009

Domination 3: The Journey (Part 1 of 3)

As an attendee of the Domination 3 event, I have to blog as a way of sharing how wonderful my experience was before, during and after the event.

To start off, I shall discuss how I got to the event and the plans I had to get there.

Original Plan:

If it weren't for my faulty assumption of my schedule, my plan would have gone like this.
  • Get up in the morning
  • Head to Mall of Asia real early (like 8:00am)
  • Attend gym at Fitness First
  • Shower up afterward
  • Leave stuff at the locker
  • Head over to the SMX
  • Have fun
  • Get bag from Fitness First locker before it closes
  • Whatever goes after the day
Revised plan:

The revised plan is simple: GET TO THE SMX CONVENTION CENTER AS SOON AS I LEFT WORK. PERIOD. Sure, I took a taxi to get the most out of the travel time and I was so giddy in meeting my friends, at the same time worried that I may miss more events. Upon arrival at the SMX convention center, I am shocked to see a crowd still trying to get inside! It took me at least two hours to haul myself in side but overall, I am impressed on how they controlled the flow once you have arrived inside the building itself. Outside was like hell but inside was a smooth flow. Looks like it's even better than last year!

As I submitted my pre-registration form, I finally entered the event and darted straight for the Granado Espada booth.

No comments:

My family