Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A dead end...

After doing all those leveling up (and with my new department in the call center industry), I have run out of goals and motivation to continue on. All because I couldn't finish certain quests on my own two feet.

First things first. The Katovic Snowfield is ridiculously hard to traverse solo. Why? Those boxing beasts have really high HP and they keep uppercutting when they get the chance. Plus, the area where I am supposed to activate the next quest has monsters roaming around. Absolutely no chance to surviving on my own.

Plus, I got frustrated on my own stupidity about the dungeons in the Capybara/Toubkal Mines. Sure, who would expect me to go on raids? I volunteered and I literally screwed myself. That prompted me to question myself whether I am a team player or not. At this point, I AM NOT TEAM PLAYER AND/OR PVP MATERIAL.

To get this depression away from me, I had to leave the faction I had trusted for so long. It's not that I hate everyone, it's because you can't get enough help these days. Well, looks like my past was easy to achieve with some help but these times are TOO DIFFERENT. This is where I face a dead end in my existence of Granado Espada.

Treat this as a rant, treat this as a whine, treat it WHATEVER YOU LIKE.

Oh by the way, looks like updates are coming in too soon. I still HAVE A LOOOOOOONG WAY TO GO.


Is this it? Grinding crafting characters to level 100? A dead end?

No comments:

My family