Saturday, April 11, 2009

Leveling my main team

Decided to see how fast would it be if I level up my main team in the Ancient Territory dungeon. So, I prepped up Marvin (Male Fighter), Stephanie (Female Elementalist) and Sabrina (Female Scout) for trip to the Ancient Territory of the Skullic Dungeon. Of course, this will be a powerleveling session, so I got another Pet Bonding Package for my Broomy to help while getting all the EXP Boosters.


It's raining ice!

As Veterans, I was better off fighting level 102-105 mobs in that place. Well, I wasn't just leveling them up, I wanted to improve their stances althogether. Although I tried, I only have one last stance left to maz out for my Scout, Esgrima. That will come in a future time, though. Moving on, I was able to max out Marvin's Stave Guard (I think it's better calling it Stab Guard) and Stephanie's Domination Lightning. Running out of stances to level up, I checked out Marvin and Stephanie's skill windows. At this point, I am driven to get the Domination Ice stance for Stephanie while I pursued a stance that fighters normally shouldn't use: Pistol Shot stance!

While taking a break from grinding, I prepared the Domination Ice stance book and began to level up the Evocation Ice stance to meet the requirements. Once the level has been reached, I immediately learned it and got busy. I am impressed what Domination Ice had to offer and all Domination stances are indeed strong. Of course, I had to "borrow" the Elite Beam Gun that Samantha (Female Musketeer) was using for Marvin to master the Pistol Shot stance.

AFK grinding with this team is okay but if left alone for too long, disaster may strike. So far, I have gained at least 42%-45% EXP for everyone during the leveling period. I have to say that this may be slow or it's the best that anyone can. Well, I think I have to blame it on leveling stance but I don't want the EXP to be wasted, is all.

I look forward to another grinding session with my mains so I can reach Expert soon! :D Catch y'all later!

No comments:

My family