Sunday, April 5, 2009

Domination 3: The Festivities (Part 2 of 3)

I got inside the event and I went straight to the Granado Espada booth and the first person I bumped was none other than Darrick! Yay! It's been ages since I've seen him that I was so thrilled! Checking out the booth I was able to see that a competition was going and PVP regular Welling was there (as usual)! Good thing I brought my O RLY? hat with me and I did get some attention! :D


Look at that smirk!

The CM of the Philippines and Nate (Darrick's little bro) were busy watching over the PVP event. Seeing CM Aetherin and Nate working was a sign that the phGE community is getting involved in the activities. Of course, who could forget Reimaru/Blacksword as he was very active in keeping us updated (along with Patronum)! This Patronum lady happens to be an Internet Cafe owner. Wow... It's really amazing to see such a person attending this event, as its also a sign that iCafe owners are getting involved as well.


Nate and CM Aetherin facilitating the event

Although I missed a number of events, I was able to try a "live Adelina's Booty Search" right by the registration booth for Granado Espada. I just rolled the dice and all I got 20 ABS searches. Better try my luck now, I guess... Cosplaying was also happening at the same time but I was able to check out the Female Wizard and Female Elementalist cosplayers when they hanged out at the GE booth. The Female Wizard was wearing the maid costume while the Female Elemtalist was wearing the La Ventistica dress (with matching LOE Bracelet!).


Maid and La Ventistica ladies

After the whole PVP event, I just wandered around and checked out the GE booth, waiting for more familiar faces to arrive. Presea was able to show herself there and I was thrilled so much she was shocked to see me react as well! She noticed the hat I was wearing and wanted to try it out! Also, I bumped into a good friend of mine, Fiksdotter! I missed him so much I hugged and carried him!

CM Aetherin called out attention because we were going to have some awarding ceremonies and a raffle! With the help of Nate, CM Aetherin awarded the Best Fanart, Best Faction Banner and the winners of the ClubGE event. This is a sign already the there are Internet Cafes using the Premium Buff! Also, we had a raffle because 16 Limited Edition Boxes were at stake. I was hoping to win one to sell it off but to no avail! I was able to spot Stiles from the crowd and he told me he was there all the time, didn't realize it was me behind my O RLY? hat! :P


Nate and CM Aetherin on the podium

We had a great time and I decided to stay until the end of the event. Looks like they didn't reveal the result of the winner to the trip to Singapore raffle. After some discussion, we ate at Taste Asia, the same place I had dinner after the Black Party celebration months ago.

No comments:

My family