Sunday, April 5, 2009

Domination 3: The Dinner (Part 3 of 3)

Well, after the whole event (the Singapore trip raffle results were not announced), we have all decided to eat at Taste Asia, which is located on the North Wing of the SM Mall of Asia. I went for some sisig and a bottle of lemon iced tea.

We talked the night away almost any topic that we could think of. Little Nate kept poking me because he wants his special treat from me. Actually, he kept nudging me about before the event until I finally gave in gave him what he wanted. This resulted in a long trip to the establishment where his cravings started and I got him some... Maybe a good amount... Dozen? :P

We went back and it was finally time to say goodbye and I am very thankful of what happened on that day. I am very thankful that I have seen some of my friends once again and gained new ones in the process. Well, I hope I can attend another GE related event! :D Catch ya later, folks!


After event dinner gathering!

P.S.
They say that NineMoons came over but she had to leave early. exebolt stated that he also attended but it's either I didn't see or notice him at all... Also, there was supposed to be another contest but it got canceled due to time restraints.

1 comment:

q said...

Hi. Domination III was fun ^_^ You were wearing a white hat with two long ears. I was kinda shy to talk to people. ^^

My family