Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What to expect from Granado Espada V3.2

For a mere 95 MB, I'd say that this major patch is relatively the smallest amongst the updates I've downloaded in my career in Granado Espada. But nevertheless, major things are going to be added to this newest expansion and out of the three new features, two of them only caught my appeal.

Team Arena!

Stolen shot from Hrin's blog!

Based from what I have read, this new PVP type feels like playing an advanced Warcraft 3 map that's designed for each player to defend their bases from waves of attacks and to defeat the opposing force, just like the famous "Defense of the Ancients (a.k.a. DotA)." It'll involve killing to earn coins to get buffs to the edge over the opposing force and summon bosses to defend your base. Nothing much to say. I'm not a big fan of PVP because I am usually the first one to die (when sent as a front liner).

New Pets!


Stolen pics from Hrin's blog again!

Two new pets will be arriving and they sure are promising! The Pigling (the pig, obviously) has a better item retrieval rate and range compared to the Pilfurr but its activity rate runs out quickly. Well, the price of accelerated abilities (not to mention its a pig, so itt eats a lot!). Of course, the Pan Pan has caught my charms and it's gotta be a useful pet in a unique way! According to this blog, it gives a special buff that stacks on top of EXP and Item Rate manuals. How's that as an added bonus! Of course, I need to be able to check them out myself to see them to believe (and review) them!


Combination Buff!

A stolen shot from this article!

Known as the MCC Buff from kGE, we're finally getting this feature which allows the player to experience a special buff when a combination of characters are used in the field. I did write something about it but it's best you check out this article instead!

I can't wait to some of the Combo Buffs that I can make! I'll make a new post in Combo buffs and my personal opinion on each! Remember to download the patch and get it ready!

No comments:

My family