Saturday, March 28, 2009

A shocking (and disappointing) discovery!

Iwas soooooo hyped up for the Domination III ever since my new schedule came out! Taking a brief look, I was thrilled to see that I wasn't having work on April 4th! However, when I took a closer look at my schedule, this is what I ended up seeing:



OMG... IHAVETOTALLYMISUNDERSTOODMYSCHEDULEANDTHISMEANSTHATIWILLBEMISSINGHALFOFTHEDAY'SFESTIVITIESALLBECAUSEOFAFRIGGIN'ERRORONMYPART!!!

*currently hyperventilating, needs time to cool down*

OMG...
I am so sad that I will be missing half of the day's events all because of a miscalculation in my part and I was looking forward to seeing my GE friends, attempt to grab freebies and maybe win the Singapore Trip with one raffle entry. *sigh* I wanted to blog this down because this "discovery" just hit me in the face when I reviewed my new schedule. What's worse, this schedule plotting makes a day off land on maintenance day. Pffft. Total EPIC FAIL!

Although this seems like a setback, I WILL ATTEND THE EVENT... NO MATTER THE COST!

2 comments:

Lee said...

LOL cool down.

Unknown said...

haha go go ! screw the schedule

My family