Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a day...

After recovering from a sickness and doing a work-at-home job, I managed to get myself into GE once again. I have finally "finished" my Siegmund quest and this is what I got:

3 LEVEL 40 EXP CARDS


Some reward. I was eying (eye-ing) out for the ring I saw. Well, it couldn't be helped. At least I did a somewhat ridiculously hard quest, even if I spent some Vis to some lucky people. I'll just collect vouchers for anyone else who wants one. Also, I am now grinding at the Tetra Golden Road now! Visages, Reapers, Nevares and Jumeau Plaques; here I come!

In my quest progress, I managed to get Grace's card! I also did Nunez' quests involving protecting the Coimbra Nimrod Bridge and defeating some Grave Robbers at the Tetra Ruins (instance). Vespanola is plotting something? I better check to see where my loyalties should now lie in the New World.

Time for some details:

Grace Bernelli Quest:
  • I was able to beat Grace with Sabrina (Doblada Corte Scout), Stephanie (Possession Fire Elementalist) and Joanne (First Aid Emilia Guliano). That "Armas Merendi" skill packs a punch while shotguns really give out spread damage. Though I've been hearing from the forums that shotguns (maybe in general?) are not good against mobs but effective against duels, especially when the opponent uses "Select All Mode."
  • Part 2 of the quest seemed challenging. I had to fight the Treasure Golem located at the Tetra Catacombs. I used Samantha (Freestyle Shot Musketeer), Sandra (Psychokinesis Wizard) and Joanne (First Aid Emilia Guliano). The Treasure Golem's "Atomic Stomp"-like attack is a killer! No one in my family can survive that! When Sandra and Joanne got knocked out, Samantha was able to finish the Treasure Golem using "Triple Firing." On the nick of time!
  • Part 3 of the quest was exciting since I had Grace on my side. When I screwed up on the first run, I thought I had to journey back all the way to the door. Thank goodness I respawned in front of the door. For my second attempt, I engaged the Treasure Golem and defeated it (with Grace's help). After that, I went after Cherlyn. But Cherlyn's attack were too much for me and it cost Samantha and Sandra's life! As Joanne, I had to keep avoiding the monsters. But Grace was able to finish off Cherlyn for me! :P
Siegmund Quest

  • I bought my last voucher (Room 10) for 25,000 Vis with 5 Nevare Ambers to show my appreciation to winstalker. As you can see, that's my reward.
  • Akuzihs gave me Room 1 voucher but I gave her 10,000 Vis as compensation. Also, she came as Catherine! I'm looking forward in getting a Catherine!
  • Looks like my incantation habits isn't working anymore... :( Well, at least it'll be a bit less nosier in the chat! :P
Wow! A lot to share! Well, I'll finish up the flash comic during the long, semi-2-day maintainance because we're going Open Beta (not Pre-Open Beta anymore!)!

No comments:

My family