Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An imposter at Carracci?



A possible accusation but I am assured this is not the NineMoons I know! Better watch out for this one... Anyways, I am reduced to just doing hunt missions to keep the game a bit less boring. Hey, at least I get to have a reward for all that grinding! :P I finished Idge and Brunie's quests already and it was really nice to check the Grim Reaper, even if it was easy to defeat. The two quests in my list right now involved Gracielo (sorry, I'll add him when the family expansion arrives!) and Adelina (need two more skulls but in deeper inside the Porto Bello).

EDIT: Looks like this isn't really NineMoons. He had a good reason why this family used the name. May look like variation but that "Ninemoonsss" Family gets asked if he's really the NineMoons Family as well. I'll leave the origins of his name to your curiosity and imagination.

I'm going to add labels in my posts so you can track on what you're looking for. I have failed to see it's advantages but I'm doing my best to label my posts.

I hear the Granado Espada Philippines Webste is gonna be launching soon! They've got contests and I hope my flash comic/s qualify! :D Well, better get adventuring!

My dearest regards to the Eternal Faction, for I have left them in seeking a faction that has a good amount of active members.

3 comments:

PJ Punla said...

what in hell??

no, that is most definitely not me.

good lord.

Unknown said...

sikat na kasi si ninemoons. XD

hi there! this is anne, the elementalist cosplayer from toycon. ;)

PJ Punla said...

sana talagang fan lang siya at walang masamang balak.......

My family