Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bad lag much, la?

Hmmm... Yesterday morning was completely fine but when I tried to play last night, I experienced a nasty lag spell ranging from delayed/late skill executions and long "pauses" until the end result appears in a few seconds.

I was at the Tetra Catacombs doing my hunting obligiations with Samantha, Stepahnie and Joanne. God, when the "long pauses/delay" lag hit me, my family was sure to get owned by the monsters lurking. Since the lag annoyed a number of users, a part of the map seems desolate of families and lots and lots of monsters are densed into rooms, intersections and corners. I did not risk to venture in further, for I will get annoyed and cornered if I do so.

But this is the Pre-Open Beta Test, people! It is our job to report such issues to improve the service at the official launch and in the long run. Sure, I could curse during lag sessions but it's still the POBT. I'll only curse if this happens often on the official release! :P

Some thoughts here and there, I won't be able to play today because I'm obligated to attend a swimming party. Hey, I too need the sunshine, you know! Can't be stuck all day in this PC! :D

As for my flash comic, I'm working on Chapter 5 now. Just need to incorporate the screenies to the flash project and add the text balloons. I'm off now!

No comments:

My family