Monday, June 25, 2007

Is it getting boring or it is really getting slow?

I have now transfered to Porto Bello The Deck in pursuit of training and grinding better. It seems kinda slow and really hard to keep up since the mobs there pack a punch (not to mention crowded). My spellcasters (Wizard and Elementalist) cannot survive rapid mob hits. Also included is Lisa and Musketeer.

Well, looks like I'm in the part where this game will test my patience. I hope I can hold on to this virtue:

"Good things happen to those who wait"

Oh yeah, I decided to AFK because V for Vendetta is showing at HBO Asia in cable TV. I come back periodically to check on my characters and to my surprise a Level 64 Joaquin Comodo has been lured there! There's no way I could kill it in any possible way. Maybe my ATK rating is REALLY lower than it's DEF rating. Well, those anti-AFK'ers are up to their antics again.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I did on your level is that I skip PB totally. I afked mostly on Jezebel Glen (youll level around the same speed) till im 36+ and then get into a squad and straight jump into the PB:Deck.

My family